Four Elephants Thai Jasmine Rice is specifically sourced from the best growing region in Thailand to bring you an excellent product. Our rice is certified non-GMO, naturally gluten-free, and vacuum-packed for value and for freshness.
About this item
- THAI HOM MALI JASMINE RICE: Four Elephants Thai Jasmine Rice is specifically sourced from the best-growing region in Thailand to bring you an excellent product. Simply Authentic Asian Flavors and for those who demand high-quality, Genuine Foods.
- NOT ALL JASMINE RICE IS EQUAL: At the 2017 World rice Conference held in Macau, Thailand's Hom Mali Jasmine rice was declared the world’s best rice, beating 21 competitors. Four Elephants jasmine rice is grown, milled and packaged in Thailand, and bears the "Thai Hom Mali" government seal. Choose Thai Jasmine Rice for a long-grain, slightly sticky rice that is tender and has a subtle floral aroma. Ideal for any dish.
- VACUUM PACKED FOR FRESHNESS
- FAMILY TRADITION: Because Four Elephants is a family-owned business and our goal is set to deliver value for families at home for dinner nearly every night. We offer a number of package sizes to meet your needs and develop innovative packaging when possible for improved convenience.
- AVAILABLE SIZES: Four Elephants Thai Jasmine Rice available in 2lb, 5lb, 20lb, and 25lb are pantry staples you’ll come to depend on. Our values are authenticity, excellence, flavor, and family.
- BENEFITS & FEATURES: Certified Non-GMO, Naturally Gluten Free. 180 calories per serving 1/4 cup (50 g). Thai Hom Mali Jasmine Rice made with care and consideration.
- ONLY THE GOOD STUFF: Four Elephants believes in protecting the non-GMO food supply, and that’s why we have chosen to have our products third-party verified to meet the standards of The Non-GMO Project, the market leader for GMO avoidance and one of the fastest-growing labels in the retail sector.
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS ON THE STOVE: 1) Bring 1 cup of water to a boil. 2) Stir in 1 cup rice and a pinch of salt (optional) and bring it back to a boil. 3) Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low-simmer, and cook 18-20 minutes. 4) Remove from heat with lid on and let it stand for a few minutes before serving. For SOFTER texture rice, add MORE water and simmer for LONGER time. For FIRMER texture rice, add LESS water and simmer for SHORTER time
- COOKING INSTRUCTIONS IN THE MICROWAVE: 1) Combine 1 cup of rice and 1 cup of water in a microwave-safe dish. 2) Cover the dish and microwave on high for 15 minutes. 3) Remove dish from microwave and let it stand for 5 minutes before serving. Please Note: All times given for cooking rice are guidelines only. Cooking time may vary based on appliance and other conditions.
- STORAGE REQUIREMENTS: Store in cool, clean, dry conditions.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.