Rice Stick Noodles
$7.99 – $16.95
Rice Sticks are delicate noodles commonly used in a variety of standout Asian dishes like pad thai, pho, and stir fry.Naturally nut-free and glute...
This item is currently sold out.
Rice Sticks are delicate noodles commonly used in a variety of standout Asian dishes like pad thai, pho, and stir fry.
Naturally nut-free and gluten-free, our premium Rice Sticks are a popular Four Elephants product for those who want authentic Asian flavors and for those who have dietary restrictions and can’t eat wheat noodles. Choose a pack of one or a pack of three.
About this item
- AUTHENTIC ASIAN NOODLES: Four Elephants Rice Sticks for those who want authentic Asian flavors for delicate noodles commonly used in a variety of standout Asian dishes like pad thai, pho, and stir fry. and for those who have dietary restrictions and can’t eat wheat noodles.
- FAMILY TRADITION: Because Four Elephants is a family-owned business and our goal is set to deliver value for families at home for dinner nearly every night. We offer a number of package sizes and rice stick size to meet your needs and develop innovative packaging when possible for improved convenience.
- AVAILABLE SIZES & LENGTH: Four Elephants Rice Sticks available in 3 MM, 5 MM, and 10 MM are pantry staples you’ll come to depend on. Our values are authenticity, excellence, flavor, and family.
- BENEFITS & FEATURES: Certified Non-GMO, Cholesterol Free and Naturally Gluten Free. 170 calories per serving 1/9 pack (50 g). Four Elephants Rice Sticks made with care and consideration.
- ONLY THE GOOD STUFF: Four Elephants believes in protecting the non-GMO food supply, and that’s why we have chosen to have our products third-party verified to meet the standards of The Non-GMO Project, the market leader for GMO avoidance and one of the fastest-growing labels in the retail sector.
- PAD THAI RECIPE INGREDIENTS: One Bag of Four Elephants Rice Sticks, 4 tablespoons vegetable or peanut oil, 8 oz instant Pad Thai Sauce, ⅔ cps chopped unsalted roasted peanuts, 4-5 cloves garlic finely chopped, 3 cups fresh bean sprouts, 1 egg (beaten), 1 lime cut into small wedges, chopped green onions & a few cilantro sprigs to garnish
- COOKING STEPS PART 1: Step 1) Soak FOUR ELEPHANTS RICE STICKS in hot (not boiling) water for 8-10 minutes. Drain and set aside. Step 2) Heat pan and add cooking oil. Cook shrimp 1-2 minutes then remove from pan. Step 3) Add garlic and stir-fry for 20 seconds. Add beaten egg to the pan stirring constantly until cooked.
- COOKING STEPS PART 2: Step 4) Add soft rice noodles, then follow with prepared Pad Thai Sauce. Stir-fry 1-2 minutes, and add the shrimp back to the pan. Stir-fry until the shrimp are fully cooked. Step 5) Add 2 of 3 cups of fresh bean sprouts to the pan and stir. Step 6) Remove from heat. Serve topped with crushed roasted peanuts, cilantro, bean sprouts, green onions and time wedges.
- PLEASE NOTE: All times given for cooking rice sticks are guidelines only. Cooking time may vary based on appliance and other conditions.
- Product of Thailand
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.